Tuesday 22 April 2014

Puppy Bookmarks

Hi stampers! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.  I had a wonderful one even though my back was killing me (from the car accident). We had Easter dinner for the first time. I had no idea how the tradition goes. We had turkey which I think people celebrate by having ham. Oh, well! It was a good dinner anyway.

Our church had a service on Good Friday for the first time and on Sunday we had services in the morning and evening. Lots of visitors.


I made 2 puppy bookmarks. My youngest daughter made the puppy and gave them to me. I thought it was cute so I made mine out of card stock. A little hard on the folding. Card stock don't fold well. Will have to try pattern paper.


 
3 different ways to put your puppy in your book. You can put it at the corner of the book too. It is so cute! I like the puppy peeking out from the pages.


Thank you for stopping by! Happy Stamping!


Deanna

2 comments:

Millie said...

That is so cute. Do you have a tutorial? I will love to have it for my granddaughters. Thank you for sharing.

Millie said...

That is so cute. Do you have a tutorial? I will love to have it for my granddaughters. Thank you for sharing.