Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Snowflake Gift Tags

Hello stampers! Time sure fly by fast. It is Christmas already. Hope you got all your shopping done. One year I didn't and had to shop on Christmas Eve. The mall was so busy. It was not a good idea at all.




I was asked to make some gift tags for the treats for the Christian School kids. This was what I made, a snowflake ones. The kids did a wonderful job performing the Christmas play on Sunday night and each one of them received a yummy treat bag for their job well done.





I stamped the snowflakes using the Festive Flurry stamp set and then die cut them using the Festive Flurry Framelits Dies. I put a blue rhinestone in the middle of each snowflakes. The sentiment is from the Sprinkled Expressions stamp set and then was punched out using the Word Window punch. The snowflakes were nicely tied to the bags. All the kids love it, the treats I mean.

Happy Holidays! Thank you for stopping by!

Deanna



No comments: