Tuesday 12 June 2012

Anina's Paint Can


 Good day! Here is a paint can gift set I made for my friend's baby girl. It is a wonderful baby keepsake can. I decorate the can using the colours of the hat I crocheted for baby Anina.


 The front of the paint can. The beautiful frame shape under the name is for Anina's picture. I made a template for the mother to trace the shape for the picture so she didn't have to guess the shape.


 Back of the paint can. I went crazy putting flowers on the can. A girl can never have too many flowers. My friend love the flowers.



I added a flower on top of the lid. I used green ribbon for the leaves. I think they look like leaves.


I made an album for pictures of Anina. I love this little album. It is so cute. The colours are so pretty.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a good day!

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22:6

Deanna

2 comments:

Rita said...

She's going to love her gift....it's so pretty! I'm making a paint can too for my DIL baby shower with thank you cards inside, great minds think alike. I'm almost finished with cards, then its onto the paint can. Have a great day! Shower is in 10 days, soooo much to do.

Marlene (Quotes and Notes) said...

Thank you so much, Deanna!! Totally love the colours. The paint can is so handy in storing little keepsakes. Aithan's is completely filled up! Too bad I don't blog..but I'm giving your wonderful work a mention on my FB page.. :)

https://www.facebook.com/quotesandnotes