Monday 19 March 2012

I'm Still Here

I don't have a project to show you today. Just want to let you all know I'm still around. I have been really sick for the past two weeks. Busy the week before that. I got the flu that kept me in bed and on the couch most of the time. My back hurt from laying around and sleeps so much. I watched a lot of TV which it was a waste of time. I rather be creating than watch TV.

My church had our annual Revival Meeting with Dr. John Goetsch last week and I missed two nights of the meeting because I was sick. Although I can watch the service on our church website, I rather listen to Dr. Goetsch in person. I have been listening to him speak for our revival meetings since 2001 and never missed a service until this year. I was able to listen to him the last day he was here. I went to church and also sang in the choir. How was I able to do that while I was still sick? By God's grace of course. I can never do that on my own. Something I needed to hear that day and I'm glad I went. I was so tired I dropped onto the couch right away when I got home. It was all worth it though.

Here is a video of one of the messages.


God Is Not Dead 11 March 2012 from Greater Vancouver Baptist Church on Vimeo.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I'll have projects to show you soon after I clean up the messes around my house while I was sick. Having 3 kids around can create lots of messes. My wonderful husband was able to help me clean some which I'm grateful for. He did the cooking too. He cooks really yummy food.

Have a good day!

Deanna

No comments: