Thursday 22 March 2012

Happy Retirement

Hello, everyone! It is good to be stamping again. I think it's been a month I've not stamp. That's a long time for me.

Before I got sick my sister asked me to make her different occasions cards. This card is one of the ones she want me to make. I've never make a retirement card before. Something I don't really think of making either.

I use the FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set Fresh Vintage that I got with my order. I really like the flowers and the swirls on this stamp. I'm not sure what to do with the other stamps in this set yet but I'm sure I'll think of something. Have you gotten any of the SAB sets this year yet? You only have one more week left to get it for FREE. Sale-A-Bration ends March 31, 2012. Can you believe March is almost over?

Well, I'm off to make other occasion cards for my sister to look at. She'll have a few different ones to choose from.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a good day!

"O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him."
Psalm 34:8

Deanna

2 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

Deanna ~ I'll be praying for you ~ hope you're on the mend ~ rest rest rest!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

I hope you are feeling better. This is a beautiful card.