Thursday 6 October 2011

Stamps For Sale

I'm selling my retired Stampin'Up! stamp sets. I need to make some room for my new stamp sets and thought I’d make room by parting with some of my much-loved sets. Some are mounted and gently used with minor to no staining. Some are brand new and unmounted. So please, check out the list and see what you like.

I'll update this list occasionally so check back often.

Shipping will be estimated when you email me (mrstam007@gmail.com)! Payment accepted via PayPal.





Looks Like Spring
Set of 6
$10










Paint Prints
Set of 6
$10









 Painted Posies
 Set of 8
$10









Sweet Dream (brand new set)
Set of 6
$10










Reverse Prints
Set of 3
$5










Gently Falling
Set of 4
$5










Merci
Set of 6
$10









Olive You
Set of 4
$10
   
Polka Dot Punches
Set of 4
$10










In the Spotlight
Set of 12
$15










Razzle Dazzle
Set of 5
$10











No comments: