Friday 7 October 2011

Friends Vellum Gift Bag and Card

Hi, everyone! Good day!

I made a little gift bag with matching card. I used Vellum paper to make the bag and top it of with a Top Note Die topper. I made the flowers the same as this project here. I love the Vintage Vogue stamp set flowers. You can do so much with it. The 3D look of the flowers is beautiful!

I was going to give this to a friend but I misplace the card. ahhh! No worries though. I can always make another one. I'm going to put some treats and the card inside the bag. That's right! The card fits in the bag. Isn't that cool? Maybe I should've put the card in the bag in the first place than I wouldn't have it missing. sigh!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Patti said...

This is sooo pretty to use for a gift. Great design and colors. How lucky your friend is!

Helen said...

What a gorgeous set! What a great idea to use vellum for the bag.