Monday 24 October 2011

12 Days of Christmas



I'm so excited! Starting November 1-12 I'll share the 12 Days of Christmas Projects with you. I have been working real hard to make this happen. And it is FREE! Yippee! This will be my first time doing this so, please be nice.

The 12 Days of Christmas Projects are tutorials you can follow to make on your own. Each day for 12 days I'll post these projects. These projects will not be featured on my blog. Yes, that's right. In order for you to receive these FREE projects you'll need to subscribe to my blog, if you haven't already. So, make sure your inbox is empty 'cause the projects will start coming soon!

To subscribe go to the left side of the blog, enter your email address on the blank and then click the "subscribe" button. It'll take you to a window. Once you are there just follow the instructions to subscribe.

In the mean time Happy Stamping!

Deanna

4 comments:

Mariechen said...

Hi Deanna
I think the idea is very nice of you to do what I need to do with it?

love
Mary

Gay Ferland said...

Wonderful!!! I thank you for sharing with all of us!!! Is there someplace to sign up for this goodie???
Thanks!!!!

Cynthia said...

Fantastic!!! I'm so excited too!!! Thanks

Lynda said...

great gift card holder....I will be making lots of these.