Wednesday 24 August 2011

Camping Trip Album

 
Hello, everyone! Here is an album I made 2 years ago. I looked and looked for these pictures forever and finally found it. It was actually on my husband's computer file. I thought I deleted it. I never made one for myself. I gave them all away to my family. They all loved it of course. I made 5 of these albums and it took a long time to sponge every single pages.


Here  are few inside pages of the album. I didn't add pictures to all the pages. I left some pages for them to add their own pictures to it.


Here is a top view of all the pages.

My family are waiting for me to make the 2010 and 2011 camping trip albums. Yikes! I'm so behind! That's a total of 12 albums to make.

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you enjoyed looking at the album!


Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: