Monday 30 May 2011

Flower Hair Clip

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I went to a wedding this past
Saturday. I made these flower hair clips for my daughters. They loved it so much.

I made four of these and gave one to my niece. The colour didn't go with her dress that day but I'm sure she can wear it another time.

I punched two holes at the bottom of the Two Tags Die and slip the flower through the holes. I stamped the background with the Elements of Style set in Chocolate Chip ink. I added ribbon at the top and tie it with Linen Thread to make it pretty.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

CHARLOTTE said...

Just beautiful, Deanna. I especially like that stamp set - think I'll buy it soon. TFS

Unknown said...

Hi Deanna! Just joined your blog! These are super cute!
Feel free to check out my blog...abstractiondesigns.blogspot.com!
Thanks for sharing!