Friday 18 March 2011

Sew Suite Sewing Tins

Hello, everyone! Here are some tins that I altered using the Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper and Sew Suite stamp set. I got these tins from my brother a few years ago and kept them to be use someday. They were filled with gum and they tasted awful and sticks to your teeth. Well, I finally altered them. They are so cute! These are perfect as gifts to people who likes to sew. They can carry it around in their purse to use when needed.


I was able to fit a pair of folded scissors, two rolls of threads, some buttons, two needles, and some snaps. I punched a piece of Rose Red card stock with a Modern Label punch and put two needles on it. After I did the Modern Label piece I realized that I should have made the needle holder in felt. Felt lasts longer than paper.

I'm selling these adorable tins. Sewing supplies NOT included. I only have a limited amount of tins so act fast if you are interest in getting some.

Set of 6 (all the Designer Series Paper you see on the above picture)
$24.00. Shipping to USA and Canada included.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are really cute! Great idea :)

Helen said...

Super cute!