Tuesday 15 February 2011

Petal Blossoms Cards

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope you all are having a good day! It is beautiful sunny day today so I was able to take nice pictures of these cards. They are all made using the Build a Blossom stamp set and the Petal Blossom punch.


This card uses the biggest petal in the stamp set and the punch.


I made this one yellow using the next big blossom stamp and punch size.


Three little blossoms for this card. I love this size of the stamp and punch.


This last card is a different look of blossoms. It uses the biggest blossom and the smallest blossom. I like how it turned out. Not very creative with punches other than what it is use for. I see a lot of people create animals and critters and other cool things with Stampin'Up! punches. I can't think outside of the box.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

gale.sewell said...

Thanks for sharing these, they are beautiful. I just received my stamp set and punch so I have some great ideas to look at while I become creative.
Thank you,
Gale

Rosita said...

All cards are fabulous... i love the way you make the flowers with the punch.... I love it....

Thanks for sharing....