Friday 25 February 2011

Bliss Altered Note Book

Happy Friday everyone! I need a note book to take notes at the SU Vancouver Regional event on Saturday. It is a white note book (you can see it where the coil is) that I had for awhile and never decorate it. Finally decided to alter it.


I decorated the book with my favourite colours. I used Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake colours.


Here is a close up of the ribbon flowers I made. I gathered on one side of the ribbon with a needle and thread. I then put a pearl on each of the flower. I like how it turned out. I didn't use the pearl from SU. They were too small for my flowers.

I also altered a composition book for my sister to use at the Regional. She's not a demonstrator but she can use it to write others things she desire. I'll show you the book another day. Not quite finish.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend. I know I will cause I'll be at the Regional having fun.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

18 comments:

Jeanette said...

What a great notebook. I really like the composition of the entire thing and I really love the flowers. They are so perfect.

Donika said...

Beautiful, gentle and original!

Anonymous said...

Your journal is fabulous!

Helen said...

Oh, it is so pretty! Love the ribbon flowers, too!

CHARLOTTE said...

Just beautiful ... I especially love the flowers.

Romaine said...

Beautiful! Stopping in from the Canada blog hop! This is gorgeous!

Andrea said...

What a great project. I love those flowers with the pearls. I also love crumb cake and baja breeze together.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely! Great colors... and I LOVE the ribbon flowers. :o)

Unknown said...

not quite understanding what you meant when you said you gathered the ribbon on one side with a needle and thread. any chance you could take some pictures and post them? this is the first ribbon flower i've seen that i've really liked, and i'd like to be able to replicate it!

thanks..found you through nancy riley's ipicks!

Margaret de Witt said...

So beautiful Deanna. Your notebook is gorgeous.

Kelly Acheson said...

This is just sooooo gorgeous! TFS!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE this book!!! I will be featuring it on My Crafty Picks #6 on 3-6-11. Let me know if you wish to decline at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care!!

Michelle VanWiggeren said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the colors and those beautiful flowers.

Marie said...

those flowers are stunning. Love the composition book (I'm a notebook junkie :) )

Unknown said...

This is really gorgeous! I love those flowers. Awesome!

Kathy said...

This is so pretty -I bet everyone wanted one !

Cindy Major said...

Wow, that is one gorgeous notebook!!!! Love the colours and I love the ribbon flowers!!

joyfuljan said...

Wow - love the flowers!! Caught my eye immediately. Blessings!