Tuesday 16 November 2010

Growing Green Birthday

Hello, everyone! Happy Tuesday! Today is my youngest girl's birthday and she's 4. She is excited that she is 4 cause now she gets to go to the big kids class. She's been in the nursery for the past 4 years and moving to a different is exciting for her.

Here is a card I made using the Growing Green stamp set. I embossed the Kraft paper with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. I love this new folder. It is a very pretty design. I did the water colouring in the middle of the rose. It gives the rose a soft look.

Gotta go and clean the house. We're having company tonight and I have to get ready. Thank you for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

The starter kit, valued at $375, for only $107.95 ...plus FREE shipping!! only until November 30th. Contact me today.

No comments: