Friday 26 March 2010

Thinking of You Blooms

Happy Friday! I'm so glad it is Friday! Two days break from babysitting! Oh! I'm not complaining about the baby I'm babysitting. She is a good baby but I like more time to stamp. Stamping my relaxation time.

Today's card I made thinking of a lady from our church. She's a shut-in now so she can't go to church anymore. I really want to send her a card just to encourage her. She was a big encouragement to my family when she was able to come to church. Hope this will lift up her spirit.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

5 comments:

Marie said...

Very pretty card! And very thoughtful of you.

Rita said...

Another Super Beautiful card Deanna & she is going to love it & the love that went into the making of this card shines through!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Deanna; you are very caring.

Mary said...

Beautiful card, I even have this set so really can't wait to CASE this one. TFS

Julie A. said...

What a beautiful card Deanna. I'm sure it will lift her spirits.