Monday 7 December 2009

Gift Certificate Holder

Happy Monday, everyone! It has been while since I post. Been busy preparing for my first Customer Appreciation Party, babysitting my niece and practice for the Christmas Cantata. So much to do and so little time.

Anyway, I made this gift certificate holder for a customer. I made it just like the one in Spring of this year but this one is a Christmas card. I added Dazzling Diamonds to one of the tree to highlight that one tree. Very pretty IRL.

Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back to post all the stuff from the Customer Appreciation Day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Another beautiful card, Deanna. I love all of the Christmas cards you made this year. TFS.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this card is so very elegant, very nice...your creations here are outstanding, very inspiring....have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*