Tuesday 24 November 2009

Kind Thoughts Brocade

Hello, everyone! Another projects using the Kind Thoughts Brocade stencil. This time I did it on a chipboard album. This makes a great stocking stuffer for those stamping friends or family. The recipient can put their wonderful Christmas pictures they're taking this season.

I cut the chipboard out on the Big shot using the Scallop Square Die. Sponge the cover and back of the chipboard with Chocolate Chip ink. You can cover the chipboard with DSP if you like. I did heat embossing on the cover instead of the paste I used for the tile. The Poly filla paste works great on the chipboard also but I didn't do it here.

Here is the inside cover. I glue the Bella Blue DSP onto the chipboard and die cut them together. I also sponge the inside of each pages. It look really nice with when the photos are in.

Supplies:
stamp- Teeny Tiny Wishes
papers- kraft, chocolate chip, Bella Blue DSP
inks- chocolate chip, Versa Mark
accessories- scallop square die, big shot, Crop-a-dile, jumbo brad, wide oval and oval punches, designer label punch, sponge, 1" double-stitch grosgrain ribbon

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Rita said...

Luv it Deanna, I agree it's a great gift idea!