Friday 30 October 2009

Ladies Tea

There is a Ladies Tea today at our church and I made this gift set for the guest speaker. Her husband and her are here for our Annual Mission Conference. He's the special speaker for our conference.


I made this gift set with the retired DSP that I love and been hoarding. I love DSP and purchase every pack that SU! sells. I wanted to do a monogram card but I don't know her first name. i only know her last name. I guess last name will work too. Oh, well! I made these cards already. Hope she likes it. These are very simple cards but very pretty at the same time.


Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by! I'm off to the tea party and afterwards we'll be at my niece's birthday party.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Susan said...

They're beautiful! I got to talk to her at the missionaries' luncheon yesterday, and she is so sweet. I know she'll love these cards!

Beth is coming to babysit!

~~Deby said...

Those are great and I am sure a blessing to her...I am slowly getting back into stamping and your ideas are lovely.
Deby