Monday 14 September 2009

Square Scallop Card

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm busy cutting for the Christmas Jingle Stamp-A-Stack Class this Friday. You can view the info here. I'm half way through preparing.

I made this card using the Scallop Square die. I fold the paper in half, line the folded side just below the scallop on one side and run it through the Big Shot machine. I decorate the card using the Serene Snowflakes from the Holiday mini catalogue. I love snowflakes so whenever Stampin'Up! comes out with a new snowflakes stamp set I'll get it for sure. I don't know what I'm going to do with them all but I just love them.

Supplies:
stamp- Serene Snowflakes, Teeny Tiny Messages
paper- melon mambo, whisper white, garden green
ink- garden green, bashful blue, whisper white craft ink
accessories- polka-dot ribbon, scallop square die, Big Shot machine, scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, large and scallop oval punch

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: