Sunday 20 September 2009

Punched Ornaments

Happy Monday! Aren't these cute? They are made from the Ornament Punch.

To make the ornaments simply punch 4-5 ornament punches. I use the retired DSP to make these. Fold them all in half length wise and glue them together. Make sure you put the elastic cord or ribbon in before you close the ornament up. I added Dazzling diamonds on the edges of the ornaments. It is pretty easy to do.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

BTW- The ladies at the Friday's Christmas Cards Class (aka Stamp-a-stack) enjoyed the evening except they were not able to finished all 30 cards. But they did all that was needed to be done that night and will mount the card fronts to the card base at home. I feel so bad that it turned out that way. That was my crazy attempt for my stampers. They must think I was crazy and maybe I was. lol I made a tutorial for all 15 cards and the ladies was so happy for it and especially that they get to keep the tutorial to make some more cards on their own.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

helen said...

Very pretty.