Thursday 24 September 2009

Pocket Silhouettes

Happy Thursday! It still feels like summer here. Very warm and sunny which is unusual for Autumn in Vancouver.

A very elegant and simple card today. I used the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set to create this beautiful card. I embossed the Whisper White cardstock and then tear the edge. I sponge the edges of the Whisper White CS but it doesn't really show up on the picture. You can click on the picture for a closer look.

I tied a whisper white taffeta ribbon to the Whisper White CS and then mount it onto a Soft Suede CS card base. Next, I stamped three of the pocket silhouettes and mount them onto the Soft Suede CS. Then I mount them onto the card front with dimensional.

Hope you enjoy looking at this simple card and thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Rita said...

Another Gorgeous card Deanna! I luv the brown & white color combo...it's so sharp & crisp looking & makes for an elegant look!