Tuesday 29 September 2009

Holiday Open House Projects

Happy Tuesday, everyone! As promised here are the projects we did at the open house. The attendees got to make a Christmas card and a sweet treat cup spider card.

I got to tell ya that is not my spider card. Seriously, it is not mine. For the life of me I could not find my sample. This must belong to someone at the open house and they must have took mine by mistake. I don't think a spider have only legs. Anyway, my youngest got a hold of the treat card. lol She ate all the candies and also snip the corner of the card off. That little rascal. I had to refill the cup to take a picture.


The second one is a ornament card. They got to try the new Textured Impressions Folder Petals-A-Plenty from the Holiday mini. Also, they got to use the Delightful Decorations stamp set and the Ornament punch also from the Holiday mini.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Rita said...

Kids & candy are a great mix...they can't resist getting that candy...LOL!

Guess they liked your spider card better than their own...can't say that I blame them, cause I'm sure yours was awesome! Christmas card is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, Deanna. Will definitely case yours.