Monday 7 September 2009

Birthday Gift For Francis

Happy Labor Day everyone! Hope all are enjoying your little long weekend before school starts! I probably wont go anywhere today as I need to get everything set up for home school for Tuesday and I'm no near to it.

I made this set of cards and an album for my oldest nephew who just turned 16. I wanted to give him a gift that is special and not just a Chinese red envelope with money in it. I made a little album that he can put photos from when he was born till he is 16.


Here is the front of the album. I filled the inside of the album with 16 clear envelopes for photos. You can get the directions here for the album.

I made 2 cards and I ended up giving him this one.


I'll save this card for another birthday boy.

Supplies:
stamp-lots of bots
paper-basic black, whisper white, basic gray, non SU CS
ink- basic black
accessories- grosgrain ribbon, jumbo eyelets, Harlequin Texturz Plate, Big Shot Machine, piercing tool, mat pack, dimensional, silver brads, Crop-a-dile, 1/2" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, word window punch, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, hodgepodge hardware

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Deanna! This is awesome! I bet he loved it:)