Saturday 9 May 2009

Hello, everyone! I didn't realized I have not post for 8 days! Sorry, for the lack of post! Anyway, I made an album and some "thank you" cards for a friend's graduation form Bible Collage.

I used the Sunshine Garden Simply Scrapin' Kit to make this paper bag album. I held a class last month for this album and everyone loved it. They got to choose what Simply Scrapin' Kit they want for the album and make more albums with their SS kit. It was amazing to see all different kinds of albums with different kits. I had some kits that I want after I saw the kits in person.

I had some precut cards laying around that are not SU papers. I was trying to match it with SU colour and the closes colour is the Wild Wasabi (retired colour). My friend will love these "thank you" cards. They are not specific for gradution only so she can use it anytime.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards and album, Deanna. I have never bought those scrapping kits but after looking at your blog will look into it.

Rita said...

I love what you did with this card & album! Those thank you cards are a great gift & anyone would enjoy receiving them!