Friday 24 April 2009

Purple Birthday Card

Sorry, for MLA! Almost the whole family got the stomach flu except my DH. I was constantly cleaning up after my 2 yrs old and laundering. My other two children was sick too but I didn't have to clean up after them too much. Anywho, we're almost all better now. So on with the card. I made this card before my family got sick.

This card is very purply. I haven't make a card in this colour much since I became a demonstrator. I used mostly Perfect Plum and Pale Plum colours when I first started. I couldn't get enough of it. Now those colours just sits there collecting dust. I still love these two colours.

Well, gotta run! I have a class tonight and I need to set up tables.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

shop online 24/7 over at my demo website

2 comments:

Rita said...

So sorry to hear that you were all so sick! Hope your all feeling better soon!

Your card is so beautiful, I luv all the detail & those colors are so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Deanna. I have this set too - gotta wipe off the dust and start using it - I think I'll case another of your cards again. Thanks!
P.S. Hope your family are doing well now.