Tuesday 14 April 2009

I Finally Got My Big Shot! Yay!

Yes, even a demonstrator have wish list. The Big Shot was one of the item on my wish list.


It just arrived yesterday! I open it right away and tried the dies from the Big Shot kit. I think my DH is more excited than me. He put the Big Shot together, the handle. Such hard job to do! lol DH delivers 24 Hours newspapers (local Free newspaper) at night and they throw away all these good cardboards. He saved them up and want to try it on the Big Shot. He has nothing better to cause the newspaper company let him go after he hurt his knee. He is still limping but it is getting better. Anyway, please pray for fast recovery.

I bought one extra die Flower Layers #3 and a texturz plates SU Backgrounds 1. I was too excited to order the texturz plates that I didn't pay attention that I need the silicon rubber. I can't try the texturz plates for awaile.

Anywho, I'll post a card tomorrow using the Top Note Die. Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Denise said...

You'll be having LOTS of fun now!! I always have a never ending wish list!!

Rita said...

Wow Deanna, looks like your going to be having some fun with these dies! Where would we be without our wish lists!!! Hehehe!!!