Friday 3 April 2009

Carousal Notes Purse

Hello, everyone! Hope you are having a nice sunny Friday! It is very nice and warm here today. I'm glad it is spring time!

Well, I haven't stamp much lately. I'm having a creative block. Do you get that sometime? I want to create a card but when I sit down at my desk I just stare at the stamp set and cardstock. I don't like that cause I have all these new stamps from the Occasion Mini catalogue and they're not seeing ink. aahhh!

Anyway, here is a purse I made last week and I was wanting to make cards to go inside but no card to show you.

I used the Carousal Notes (retired Soft Sky) to make this purse.

Well, thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Rita said...

OMGosh Deanna this is soooooo beautiful! I luv the colors their my fav! Great job, I luv that you layered the rose it looks so elegant!