Monday 16 March 2009

Wedding Planner Folder

Here you go, Rita! You were wondering what this was in the back of the table at the Bridal Showcase. It is a wedding organizer! I think this is perfect for your daughter, Rita. Not a very big one like those one out there. It is good for keeping receipts, appointments dates, budgets and other thing you want to put in this little folder. It is small enough to carry it around and very elegant looking one too.

I used two elastic cords to close the folder. You can also use Velcros for closers.

Inside of the folder.

A close up of the inside. This is a Papertrey Ink template. It was meant for a recipe folder. I changed the template a just little. The pockets that holds the recipe cards are flat. I added a 1/4" space in between of the pockets so I can put more in each slot. I left the two outer pockets flat. This makes the folder close better.

Hope you enjoy looking at this project as much as enjoyed making it!

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Rita said...

Wow Deanna this is so beautiful! I luv it, my future daughter-in-law already has a planner but this fits what her mother was asking me to make for her (Sarah's mom). She's a real estate agent & she wanted me to make something for her to put menu's in of restaurants in the area when her clients moved here. Would you mind if I cased this to make for her? I will not be making money from it I'm just doing it for her as a favor.

Denise said...

This is a very neat idea, every Bride to be needs one. Very creative.