Wednesday 25 February 2009

Mini Squash Book

Well, I'm finally done creating for the Bridal Showcase and I can't wait to showcase all my SU! creations. This will be fun. I'm nervous and at the same time excited about it. This is my firs time and I hope it will go well.

Isn't this cute? This is another sample that I'm displaying at the Bridal Showcase. It measures 3" x 3". It is small enough to carry it around in your purse and show off your beautiful wedding pictures. It is also a great gift to give to your wedding party.

Here is a picture without the tied ribbon.

Here is the inside. I just left it plain.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

Don't forget! There is only one month left for Sale-A-Bration. For every $60 you spend you get a FREE SAB product. Take advantage of this awesome deal before the stamp sets retires.

Also, if you are thinking of becoming a demonstrator, now is a great time to join. The starter kit is $209 (15% off of $249). You can sign up online over at my demonstrator website. Just click on join under my name at the top right hand corner. You need a password to join and the password is faithful.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Great idea Deanna, this is so cute! I luv it!!!

Susan said...

I've made one of these before. A long time ago. Candace came over and taught Beth and me how to do it, and I made one with some really cute pictures in it from when our kids were little. I'm thinking about making some blank ones to put in my shop.