Saturday 24 January 2009

Blog Candy Winners and My Birthday Day

Thank you all for participating and well wishes for my birthday. So here the winners for the blog candy.

StampinCathy said...

Happy Birthday Deanna! Wow congrats on being in the Stampin' Success. You must be on cloud nine. This is some sweet candy you are celebrating with us in blogland. I would love to be one of the lucky stampers to play with these goodies. Thanks for a chance.,


charlotte said...

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year to you and your family, Deanna!


K said...

Happy Birthday!
Great candy, thanks for the chance :)
Kitty


Congratulations, ladies! Please, email me (mrstam007@gmail.com) for your snail mail and I'll send the goodies out as soon as possible.

I had a great birthday today. Had a party at my sister's. We had Chinese New Year dinner and a cake for my birthday. Here is a photo of my kids and my niece (the one in blue dress) and the yummy mango cake. We wore Chinese outfit to celebrate Chinese New Year.



My children gave me this cute slippers. Love the colours, the swirly and the flowers.


This is from a friend and neighbor. She made this cute little card to go with the candle holder. cute little candle holder.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Glad you had a great birthday. Your cake is awesome and your slipper are so cute. I can't believe I won some of your sweet candy. Thanks for letting me play along.

Rita said...

Happy birthday & a Happy New Year Deanna!!! So sorry I'm late, I've been doing that a lot lately. I promise your card will be in the mail tomorrow! Congrats to all the winners!

That cake is beautiful & looks so delicious!