Monday 10 March 2008

We Have a Winner!

O.K. drum roll please.

Congratulations Robin!

robin d said...

Congratulations! This is my first visit to your blog, and I love the set you are giving away. Great work!

Please email me at mrstam007@gmail.com with your address and I'll send those lovely cards with the tote to you.

Here is a picture of Faith picking the name. She was in her jammy when she did this.

Thank you all for visiting my blog and I really enjoy reading all your wonderful comments.

Looks like I might have another blog candy giveaway. I'm at 5000 clicks. This kind of sneak up on me. Wow! Thank you everyone. You make me feel so special. lol I need to think of what to giveaway so maybe sometime this week, Lord willing, I'll post it. Don't forget to come back and visit me.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Rita said...

Congrats Robyn!