Sunday 23 March 2008

Baby Shower Gift Set

I made this baby gift set for a lady at church. Everyone loved this tin can filled with a mini album and 10 "thank you" cards.

It is always nice to receive "thank you" cards for a baby shower. I made mine when I had my third child and it took me one month to make them. You can see the card here.

The can and the album were made with the Special Delivery Boy Simply Scrappin' kit.

Gift set.

Thank you cards.

Inside of the mini album. I used mat boards for the cover. I have lots of mat boards from an art company where my sister work.

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

3 comments:

Susan said...

Very, very cute, and a great shower gift!

Deborah said...

You did such a wonderful job on these shower presents! Deb

jjcreations said...

Wonderful gift set. Joan