Friday 25 January 2008

Guess What...

happened on my birthday yesterday? I woke up to a smell of yummy big breakfast. My husband made an omelet for me with sausage and pancakes. Isn't he sweet? After breakfast I went to home school my children just like any other normal days. By around 2 o'clock, Martin felt a pain on his back and side. Few minutes later he was shivering and turned pale. So I rushed him to the hospital with my three children with me. We were there for two hour then Martin send us home. He stayed at the hospital.

I came home with the children and waited for Martin's call. He didn't so my friend, Martin's mom and I went back to visit him. He had a CT scan an hour before arrived. He was heavily drug to ease his pain. No result while we were there so we left. Half an hour later Martin called and told us he is being released. The result was he got a kidney stone. The good thing is that it is close to the bladder so hopefully the stone will pass soon. Please pray for Martin. He is in pain if he is off the pain killer.

So that was my special birthday present. My family did get me a present. They got me Christmas CD and a box of Lint chocolate. Yum! They're my favourite.

Have a great weekend!
Deanna

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Oh my goodness! I have heard how terribly painful they are! Wish Martin a speedy recovery. Deb