Monday 24 December 2007

Jesus Is The Reason For The Season

Hello everyone. I hope you all a very Merry Christmas.

I like to share with you a song that I like. And this is the reason we celebrate Christmas.


He came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owed a debt we couldn't pay.

I'm Glad I Know Who Jesus Is

by Geron Davis

In a little town called Bethlehem so many years ago,
They told Him there was no room in the inn;
But the had no way of knowing that they had turned away
The Lamb of God Who would take away their sins.

So many people still today don't know who Jesus is,
They've never felt His peace within their soul;
But I want my life to show them how His love can set them free;
He's the only One Who can cleanse and make them whole.

He's the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End,
He's a Counselor, Deliverer to me;
He the Everlasting Father, He is the King of Glory;
I'm glad I know who Jesus is! I'm glad I know who Jesus is!

chorous:

I'm glad I know who Jesus is! I'm glad I know who Jesus is!
He's more than just a story, He is the King of Glory;
I'm glad I know who Jesus is!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Deanna

No comments: