Thursday 1 November 2007

Decorated Dixie Cup

This is a very easy project to do. First, take apart a cup then cut off the top and bottom where it was folded. Then used the cut up cup piece and trace onto a pattern paper. Next, tape the pattern paper onto another cup and decorate.

I used a Crop-a-Dile (which I got from my upline Caroline) to punch the hole through the cup and the handle. This tool can punch through metal, too. Awesome!

Can you see the beautiful brads on the punched out snowflakes. It is the new rhinestone brads SU carries. I just love them. I tied the new Satin Ribbon (available to purchase from now till the end of November) around the cup.



a close up of the cup
Materials Used:
Stamp-The Snowflake Spot
Papers-Designer paper, chocolate chip, soft sky, blue bayou
Ink-chocolate chip
Accessories-1/4" grosgrain and satin ribbon, twine, crop-a-dile, cello bag, tag punch

Happy Stamping!
Deanna

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love this! It's perfect for party favors. I'm planning a ladies' luncheon for our church ladies, and this would be neat for gifts for each lady. I'm going to have to work on that idea.

Anonymous said...

This is too darn cute!! Love this idea!! TFS! ;)

www.stampingsmiles.com