Thursday 11 October 2007

Christmas Card

I'm love the new Supersize Snowflake and Snow Burst from the Winter Mini Catalgue which is available from Sept 1-Nov 30. It comes in a solid and a hollow snowflakes, two stamps on one block. The one with the words on it I cut it out and mount it to the end of the block. It is easier this way if I want to omit the words or do it in a different colour.


Materials Used:
Stamps-Supersize Snowflake, Snow Burst
Papers-whisper white, mellow moss, soft sky, blue bayou
Inks-blue bayou, soft sky, basic black, mellow moss
Accessories-taffeta ribbon, brads, scallop punch, colluzle cutting system, dazzling diamonds


Happy Stamping!
Deanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love this! I've been wanting to use my snowflake for a while now!! Thanks for the great idea! :)

www.stampingsmiles.com