Tuesday 22 May 2007

Sketch Challenge 120


SCS sketch challenge. I finally made use of the Delight In Life stamp set that I got during the Sell-A-Bration. This is such a beautiful set. I love this stuff!

I got the colour inspiration from a magazine. I have decided to collect all the things I see that I like and put them into a binder for inspiration. Still have not done that yet but eventually I'll get to it. I have all these things I've collected just laying around here and there. LOL Green is in right now and I have been making a lot of cards using green. I'm sure you know this by now. Green is not my favourite colour but it sure does make beautiful cards.


Materials Used:
Stamp-Delight In Life
Papers-certainly celery, hunter green, summer sun, whisper white
Inks-mellow moss, basic black, real red
Accessories-hodgepodge hardware, grossgrain ribbon


Happy Stamping!
Deanna

No comments: