Saturday 19 May 2007

Purse Card

I made this card for my daughter Faith's friend's 4th birthday. Her birthday was today. It was such a cute little purse. I used a 4 1/4" x 11" cardstock for this purse. I scored it at 3 7/8" and at 8" leaving the flap at 3". I then used a circle to make the rounded flap. I don't have the velcro for the closer for the flap so I used brads and keyhole anchor to close the purse. It was hidden under the flower so you need to look closely to see the keyhole anchor. The brads can be seen from the inside so I put a white cardstock to cover it. I then put glitter onto the big flower to give it some shine and it was so pretty.



Front


Inside

Back

Materials Used:

Stamp-Looks Like Spring

Papers-Regal Rose, Whisper White, Pale Plum

Inks-Regal Rose

Accessories-brads, keyhole anchor, grosgrain ribbon, Floral Bouquet punch, 1/8" punch

Happy Stamping!