Thursday 31 May 2007

Money Holder Card

I have not have time to make any cards lately. My husband, son, and daughter were sick with the 24 hour flu. Huband got it worse. He was in and out of the washroom for 3 days.

I should have some cards to post soon. Here is a card I made last year for my sister's friend's wedding. My sister wanted a card with the couple's photo on it and able to hold money, too. This was what I came up with. The couple loved it. The bride put it in an album for memory.




I don't have a picture of the inside but I'll try to take it later and post it.

I used a 7"x11" craft cardstock for the base. I scored it at 3 3/4" and at 7 3/8". For the inside pocket I cut on an angle halfway down and taped it down. Decorated the inside a little so it wouldn't look so plain. I tied the ribbon around the card first then taped the photo on. Stamped the big flower and punched the little flowers then put them on with dimensionals. This was not the one my sister gave away. I forgot to take a picture of the other one.

Materials Used:
Stamp-Look Like Spring
Papers-craft, so saffron, real red, whisper white
Inks-basic black, regal rose, so saffron
Accessories-ribbon, dimensionals, spring bouquet punch

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hey! I just found out you had a blog! I love to see your cards and pages, and it's extra neat that I already know you.

Susan from North Van