Thursday 15 March 2007

Two Terrific Tulip Thank You Cards

I finally put some cards together. These were half completed cards from long ago. Now they are finished. I regret not buying the Terrific Tulips stamp set. It was retired last year. It was once on my wish list. It was a very nice set.

For this card I used Pretty In Pink cardstock for the card base and stamped On the Spot onto the White Whisper cardstock. I adhered a pink grossgrain ribbon through the centre of the card. Next, I used the two step stamping technique on the tulips onto the Whisper White cardstock and taped it to the Pretty In Pink cardstock . I just got this Riveting hostess set and had to use it. I cut the circle freehand.



I used Perfect Plum cardstock as the base for this card. As you can see there are also three different green cardstocks, Old Olive (the crimped one), Mellow Moss and Certainly Celery. I used the direct to paper technique on the stamped image of the tulips. Now it is not so blah. I then randomly stamped the little flowers onto the Whisper White cardstock to make a background paper and adhered this to the Perfect Plum cardstock. I stamped the "thanks" from the All Year Cheer(I) set onto a scrap piece of Certainly Celery cardstock and punched it out with the large oval punch. Put it all together and voila!

Happy Stamping.

No comments: